On February 17, in Krasnodar, "Central" business center will host one of the key events in Russian real estate market: That Very Conference (Ta Samaya Konferentsiya). The conference is organized by "Mann, Cheremnykh and partners" consulting firm. Continuing a good tradition, AXIS Development will be the main partner of the event.
That Very Conference is a must for every specialist in the field of real estate. It's a place where colleagues from all over Russia share their experience, discuss trends and study cases in development, marketing and sales of real estate.
Key speakers of the conference will be:
- Igor Mann, a Russian marketing guru (Moscow)
- Ivan Cheremnykh, a business consultant and managing partner of "Mann, Cheremnykh and partners" (Krasnodar)
- Philip Ball, founder of the British architectural bureau Dyer.
- Svyat Murunov, head of the Center of Applied Urban Studies (Moscow).
- Dmitry Zelenin, leader of "Tsvet Goroda" (Color of the City) art group (Tyumen).
- Vasily Kosarev, head of Laika SMM agency (Krasnodar).
- Sergey Timokhin, head of key account management in Yandex (Moscow).
- Ekaterina Sichkar, CEO of "Sichkar group" (Krasnodar).
- Irina Veretennikova, head of HeadHunter in southern macroregion of Russia (Voronezh).
Sign up and learn more about That Very Conference here https://goo.gl/5m635.
See you there!